Valid from: 25 May 2018
The cookies we use are necessary for the optimisation of the website and the user's ease of use. They make sure the website works properly and offer the user a personalised navigation experience.
You cannot be identified as an individual user as a result of cookies. A cookie only recognises the device you use to establish the connection. By using cookies, the website is able to store temporary information relating to the visitors to this website and their visits. Various types of cookies can be used per visit.
Cookie: a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website.
Website: the website hosted under www.axintor.be
User: Any natural person who uses the website, in either an interactive or a non-interactive way.
3. What cookies do we use?
The table below comprises a list of the cookies we may use for this website and what information these cookies store:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM) cookies: we use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM) cookies to collect data about your sessions on our website. For more information on how these cookies work, please check Google's cookie & privacy statement. Namely: _GA, _GID, _UTMA and _UTMZ.
- Bing-related cookies: we use Bing Ads to display relevant advertisements on the Internet. These cookies store data about your surfing behaviour. For more information on how these cookies work, please check Bing's cookie & privacy statement. Namely: MIDB, ANON, MUID, NAP, SRCHD, SRCHHPGUSR and SRCHURSR.
- Slaask cookies: these store information about chat sessions on the website to be able to identify you by means of a unique user token. Namely: SLAASK-TOKEN-XXXXXX.
- Other website cookies:
ACCEPT_COOKIES: this cookie stores the setting whether you have accepted cookies.
OLFSK: this cookie stores the chat status.
EM_CDN_UID: this cookie assigns you a unique user ID.
__CFDUID: the Cloudflare cookie overwrites the security status based on the IP address.
__QCA: the Quantcast cookie stores information about your IP address, pixel code, referring and current HTTP website and other statistics.
AJS_USER_ID: this cookie assigns you a unique ID.
AJS_GROUP_ID: this cookie assigns you a unique group ID.
4. The purpose of cookies
- To facilitate the use of the website (for instance to avoid having to complete the same details every time, for example during access control).
- To analyse the way in which visitors use the site. In no event does the cookie register which information an individual user uses or prints off.
- To collect statistical information with which to improve the functioning of the website.
- To offer tailor-made information to improve your navigation experience (e.g. Mautic, HubSpot, etc.).
5. Cookie management
For the reasons explained above, we ask you to expressly accept our cookies.
In order to make it possible to accept these cookies, you may need to adjust the settings of your Internet browser. The same applies in case you wish to block or remove the cookies. All of this is done via the settings of your Internet browser:
- Chrome cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox cookie settings: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer cookie settings: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows · Safari cookie settings: go to ‘Preferences’ > ‘Privacy’ and indicate that you want to block all cookies. On an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you can find the cookie options under ‘Settings’ > ‘Safari’
This Cookie Statement may be modified by us at any time without prior notification. Therefore, we advise you to check this information on every visit to our website if you wish to be informed about the cookies used and our policy in this respect.